|Chief Financial Officer||Notodden, Norway||14.8.2020|
|Job type||Working hours||Contact|
|Permanent||Full-time||Kristoffer Gulbrandsen + 47 476 21 395|
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As Chief Financial Officer at Optime you will be a central part of the company’s operations and development. You will also become an important resource in the management group and have a wide range of responsibilities. The CFO is expected to take active part in developing the financial department in Optime. You will work in close relation to, and be an important advisor for, the CEO and the rest of the management group.
- Manage the accounting and economy function with responsibility for 2 employees, and follow-up of external accounting firm
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasts and reporting for the company and the group
- Responsible for redeveloping and follow-up of financial management tools
- Responsible for the company’s funding
- Professional and operative responsibility for accounting, wages, taxes and fees
- Important contributor in strategic decisions, by collecting facts, performing analysis and develop decision material.
- Support, and at the same time set standards for, department leaders and project leaders in economic and juridical questions
- You find it inspiring to develop and improve the financial department to meet future needs
- You are curious and think it is exciting to introduce yourself to new issues
- You are analytical in the approach to problem solving
- You have the competence and ability to understand the details, but still have a strategic mind set and are able to see the larger picture
- You are independent and resourceful
- You are hands-on and get things done. “No task too big. No task too small.”
- You dare to tell if it is necessary
To succeed in the role as CFO you need to be flexible, confident, precise and set high demands to yourself and others. You should have a wide range of interests and enjoy managing multiple projects in parallel and shifting priorities.
- Higher financial education, with excellent academic results in analytical subjects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably as a CFO, business controller, consultant, investment analyst or accountant
- Significant experience in business modelling and preparation of decision material in PPT and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and orally
Having trouble with the form?
Please send your application with updated CV, motivational letter, diplomas and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.