|Project Engineer – Electronics||Notodden, Norway||14.8.2020|
|Job type||Working hours||Contact|
|Permanent||Full-time||Bente Dysthe + 47 970 20 254|
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Optime is seeking a resource that has experience within the subsea oil and gas industry, working in projects, with one or more specific engineering expertise, but willing to develop this expertise through on the job training and interaction, while maintaining a high level of energy and taking pride in delivering high quality results with a desire to grow its technical expertise further.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining electronic products and performing design work
i.e. assembly proc, test proc, design spec and the execution of such
- FPGA programming (signal processing, motor control, etc.)
- Low-level programming (u-boot, bootloader, drivers, etc.)
- Production support and documentation
- Certification (EMC, Safety)
- Provide offshore support when necessary
- Higher education like master or bachelor in Material Engineering- Electronics (design, maintain, update, etc.)
- Programming: One or more of following: C/C++, Assembly, Python, Java, Bash scripting
- Signal Processing
- Measurement and lab.work
- Fluent Norwegian and English communication skills
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour – takes initiative and contributes actively to team projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change.
- Seeks innovation, is resourceful and solution orientated.
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you!
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by considering gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.