|Technical Lead||Notodden, Norway||14.8.2020|
|Job type||Working hours||Contact|
|Permanent||Full-time||Bente Dysthe + 47 970 20 254|
Optime Subsea AS is a global industry expert on subsea well access and subsea control systems. We focus on standardized as well as innovative products and systems developments, creating long term relations with our customers. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea development, design, engineering and analysis, a wide range of subsea products / systems and modular hyperbaric testing vessels, as well as unlimited workshop testing and maintenance services.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
Highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will see opportunity where others see obstacles and be energized by working in an ambiguous environment where things are not clear and are changing rapidly.
- Responsible for technical project management as Lead in delivery projects.
- Participate in and lead the development of large complex products and systems that require the involvement of many disciplines.
- Responsible for system requirements, system verification and to implement sub-system breakdown (BOM) in project execution.
- Establish and maintain system documentation such as specifications and test procedures
- Close cooperation with customers and suppliers
- Design and implementation of new technology
- Test and verification of subsea systems and products towards customer requirements
- Provide offshore and/or onshore support to Operations and Aftermarket/Service when necessary
- Higher education like master or bachelor in Systems Engineering or in Engineering combined with broad experience from System Engineering.
- Good knowledge in international standards and system requirements within subsea O&G
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- Positive attitude and proactive behaviour – takes initiative and contributes actively to team projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Sets goals and manages priorities; can be relied upon to deliver on what is planned.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks or projects while being adaptable and responsive to change.
- Seeks innovation, is resourceful and solution orientated.
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you!
Optime Subsea emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background under recruitment.